2/2/13

maybe he'll realize i'm the woman of his dreams.










































I've been feeling very inspired by the 60s and 70s, as well as 90s grunge. This collection of photographs and artwork kind of sums up the aesthetics I've been into lately. I don't really know how to explain or define what my style has been like recently... kind of simple, but with grunge vibes. I've been wearing my Doc Martens a lot lately, breaking them in slowly but surely. I want a pair of black Doc Marten boots; I think I may save up for a pair. I've been feeling extremely angsty lately... I really want to just explore my city and find special places and channel my angst through an extensive venture of exploration. I feel kind of stuck and entrapped in a never ending circle of familiar, predictable routine.

2 comments:

  1. I love all of these, so inspiring. :) I know what you mean about routine--I feel like I was supposed to break mine when new years came around, but I didn't, and it just keeps going on and on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been so into the 70s and 90s recently too, partly because I've been trying to track down some dm mary janes since september and i'm getting ever impatient and i watched the craft and i'm reading the crucible and i'm making a zine in that sort of vein too (and i've blogged way too much about my 70s obsession). I also happen to be going exploring in the half term holiday in a couple weeks with a camera to take pictures in previously undiscovered places - I feel trapped too. UGH this captures everything i've been thinking/feeling recently.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting! ☀