3/25/12

it's not easy being green

Ew... I wore this outfit earlier this year. I'm one of those people whose styles changes everyday, and looking back on this outfit I honestly want to vomit. It is in no way me and I'm getting really angry looking at it. I think it's time for me to go on a style pilgrimage... my Mecca can be finally discovering my style/a group of styles that suit me/styles that I like and identify with. I feel like I shouldn't be attempting to define my style, but I hate looking back at what I wore and feeling like I was misrepresenting who I am. I'm not saying this outfit is trashy/tacky/ugly/boring/amazing, I'm just saying it isn't me. I'm definitely in that stage of my teen grrrl life where I just have no idea who I am. It really bothers me, because it's hard to be confident and feel secure when you aren't sure who you are. But I guess the journey is part of the fun. My current style phase is super boho, but I have a feeling by Friday it will be something completely different. Style wandering is definitely my hobby. But right now I really have to go because I have to finish eating my eggs, write a history essay and do a science lab report (barf.) 

1 comment:

  1. This innovative engineering units have elected the item possible to test buying glasses online and select the the one which accommodates see your face the most beneficial.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting! ☀