3/28/12

thread thread thread

As I was visiting my good old friend style.com yesterday (i don't associate myself with people), I stumbled upon something magical. It is honestly beyond extraordinary/stupendous/phenomenal and I can't think of an adjective to describe how cool this actually is, so just think up the best adjective you possibly can that means something close to extraordinary/stupendous/phenomenal and just keep saying it over and over again while looking at these photos. I've always loved needlepoint because it's just so COOL. It's so full of grandma/Marie Antoinette/countryside vibes to me. IT'S JUST SO PRETTY OH MY GOD. I came across a little slideshow via my good old friend style.com (remember, i don't associate with people), and it was loaded with needlepoint designs from a variety of designers. I feel like I'm becoming a SUPER PRO because I am starting to recognize designers solely based on the designs I see. It makes me feel quite speshulllll if you know what I be sayin'. Anyway, enjoy the photos. I'm wearing a really cool outfit today and hopefully I have a chance to snap some photos with my great buddy camera so I can, you know... post it... on here.. um..













I wanted to make the photos x-large, but when I did they were super pixelated and disgusting, so I just made them their non-pixelated original size which is annoying because now the photos on my blog aren't preportional waaah.
photos from style.com, designers from top to bottom. Barbara Bui, Balmain, Derek Lam, Dolce and Gabbana, Dolce and Gabbana, Sarah Burton, Proenza Schouler, Rag & Bone, Suno, Valentino, Vivienne Westwood, Antonio Marras

1 comment:

  1. This innovative engineering units have elected the item possible to test buying glasses online and select the the one which accommodates see your face the most beneficial.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting! ☀