10/17/12

let's just take a moment to smell some daisies

Why are you stupid.

Fuck off.

Unimpressed.

My room is messy. I think it adds character to my bedroom. It's realistic too. The clutter in my room represents who I am: a person with a cluttered, jumbled mind who hoards things and collects stuff, and is obsessed with the prettiness of tiny pieces of paper she's found on the ground. I'm currently working on writing a letter to my penpal Katia. We bonded over blogging and Rookie and decided to partake in the ancient pass time of writing and sending mail to friends and acquaintances, i.e. each other.

UGH. These photos are semi-pixelated which is annoying. I can't tell if my camera is just really cruddy, or if it's because I cropped/zoomed them. I feel like it's both. 

I'm going to be a flower garden for Halloween! I'm pumped to the bone. 

I'm reading Hamlet by Chuck Norris in English. Wow just kidding it's written by William Shakespeare.

Let's just hope you knew that.

I went to my first Environmental Club meeting today! It was my first time going because it was the first time I remembered to go. It was really fun and everyone was super nice! We are doing some environmental related project right now, but I spaced out when they were explaining what it was so I don't really know what's going on. 

5 comments:

  1. my room is always a disaster. the reason is pretty much: that's who I am. My brain is all over the place. I find it really weird to walk into peoples room and find it pristine. Although my room is ridiculous it really shows that there is a lot of exciting things going on in my brain for whatever reason.
    I'm reading the Great Gatsby by Snooki lol
    Oh and you look like Angela Chase. sooo perf, especially those shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool outfit. my room is horrible, the whole dishware is in my room and all the banana peels, apples, desserts, vitamin water and appels are mildewy and it's pretty gross and it smells but yeah..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya. well. If this room's messy, than what the hell is mine? Everything (and by everything I mean EVERYTHING: sweet wrappers, gross stuff, fake flowers, half-finished zines, crafty stuff, fabric, flower crowns, all my clothes (all of them.) and yeah. ) is laying on the floor in a terrible mess. It's just awful. But inspirational. Yeah, really inspirational. That's my excuse for this mess.

    And you outfit is totally amazing. I am dying for these shoes!!! They are so perfect! I need to get'em, too. And I love all those flowers in your outfit. This is so beautiful. You rule.

    birdiewearsatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. God, you are so beautiful it's untrue. the cardigan is granny and then the shoes are preschooler and the whole is so perfect woah wow <3
    Your bitschfaces are better than Tavi's. Please do your own version of her diy!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so so pretty. AND NICE SOCKS N SHOES AND EVERYTHING AS USUAL IS PERFECT.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting! ☀