10/25/12

sassitude

Hello! I don't have much to post. I am going to post more outfit posts soon, it's just been so cold and rainy that I've been wearing jeans and a huge wintery jacket. How ironic considering I live in California.

Anyway, today my advisor got mad at me because I "have too much attitude." She told me to do my homework in advisory, and I was like "I don't want to" and she goes "You should do your homework" and I was like "but I don't want to" and then she is like "you should" and I was like "so you're saying I have to?" and she goes "yeah, pretty much. you are distracting everyone." And then I probably did an UGH or an eye roll or bitch face or something, because afterwards she said that my attitude "wasn't great." Whatever. I like having attitude and sass. It's apart of my identity.

I'm also in the process of redecorating my room! I'm currently in search of vintage-y photos of landscapes (basically anything that would be in a National Geographic Magazine, but vintage-y) as well as vintage maps (if you have such things, feel free to email me if you care to DONATE such belongings). I'm planning on plastering my walls with vintage worldly photography, and then getting a map to put above my bed so I can mark all the places I want to visit and dream of travel and the world and the earth every night. My room recently went through a rough patch and barfed on itself, so now I need to clean it.

I've been really inspired by the world and just the naturalness and realness of things. I like things that are raw and uninhibited. I love nature even though I have a bug phobia but I just love the earth. I think that's one reason I'm so fascinated by Native Americans, because rather than conquering the earth like us nasty humans do nowadays, they felt they should respect the earth, and respect the animals and plants surrounding them. They were spiritual and just so fricken awesome. I wish I was part Native American. I wish I could convert to being Native American but that's impossible.

ALSO OMG. I have been so horrible at looking at blogs lately. I'm going to start being a more active blog reader though, especially to those of you who read my blog and we've actually talked and become friends and/or acquaintances! So thanks to all of y'all who actually read my blog regularly because it means a lot and I'm going to start returning the favor!

Bitch Faces for the Heart and Soul
I AM BAFFLED AND DISGUSTED BY YOU.

You honestly think you're cool? haha.. okay... 

Walk away. I'm speechless.

*UGH I love these earrings. I got them at a Tibetan store and they make me feel earthy. I love feeling earthyyyy <3 <3 <3

7 comments:

  1. YOU ARE AWESOME EVA. JUST SO SO SO AWESOME.
    ~maren~

    ReplyDelete
  2. My biggest goal in life is learning how to do at least one proper bitchface, which is something that I'm currently failing at. -Britney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your room sounds so amazing!!! I love the travel theme idea. I know what you mean by being inspired by nature, It seems to be the only thing that's real/consistent. Also, That first bitch face is epic :)

    Best,
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being told off for having too much attitude, haha yep, been there. What I've learnt is that it's a GOOD THING.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I luv you.
    also
    stick it to the fuckin' man. And lol so much at your "i probably rolled my eyes or bitchfaced or something"
    Seriously. WE NEED TO HANG OUT SO BADLY. I NEED SOMEONE LIKE THIS IN MY LIFE.
    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to practice bitchfacing! I need to look as cool as you do whilst bitchfacing!

    birdiewearsatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting! ☀