9/27/12

nudists welcome

I am so in love with this. What it says is super cool, but I also love the flower background! I get so many Disney Princess and 70s vibes from it. Flower boarders literally make everything that much cooler.

Ugh love.

Literally one of the prettiest photographs I've ever seen. It's so beautiful and peaceful and tranquil. Ugh. I literally wish this was my wallpaper. I wish my life was like this photograph.

BEAUTIFUL. Look at her eyes! So pretty.

Perfect beach polaroid. Nostalgic, wintery-beach vibes!

Pretty cactus photograph! So pretty. I love the colors and composition! Film photographs of cacti (ew I feel hella weird saying "cacti) are the best. Desert vibes rock too!
Since tumblr is really unreliable when it comes to sourcing photos, I don't have any of the sources for these photos. If you know who the source is, let me know so I can rightfully credit the artists behind the genius!

2 comments:

  1. Wow,these pictures are totally awesome! I love each and every one of them, they are adorable! Really inspirational!

    birdiewearsatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tumblr sourcing kills me! Nonetheless, I am in a summery mood now, and for that I thank you!
    :)

    The Lovelorn

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting! ☀