1/9/13

the wandering teenage diary

School is officially back in session... *cries*
And it just so happens that now I am overflowing with creative energy, but without the time to actually be creative. Oh the timing of life.

Anyway, my two new collectives are now up and running. The first is called Teenage Diary and the second is The Wandering. Teenage Diary is, shockingly, a collective in which various teens of the world submit their diary and journal entries which I then go about posting on the tumblr. It's going really well so far and I've also started reblogging diary entries I come across.

The Wandering is a teen art and writing collective. I wanted to create a collective where creative and talented teens could have a place to post and share their work. So far we have about 10 regular contributors, as well as teendom, who submit things regularly (contributors) and spontaneously (teendom). I am totally down to get more regular contributors (who post at least three times a month), so if you are interested shoot me an email via stylewandering@gmail.com and I'll give you the necessary details.

I hope you all check out the collectives, and submit to both! Feel free to spread the word about the collectives AKA tumblr twitter blogs HM yeah sounds good.




1 comment:

  1. Hey, you! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award: http://thestyleaviator.blogspot.com/2013/01/pink-ladies-liebster-award.html
    Also, a mention of your two new collectives for Rookie's Saturday Links: http://rookiemag.com/2013/01/saturday-links-15/

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting! ☀