7/23/12

Veena

Hey guys! This post is going to be super brief. I did a guest post for my good friend Veena and her blog. It's mainly just a brief rant about why I think Riot Grrrl is important, accompanied by an outfit and some photos. Hopefully you all check it out HERE! The rant is super awesome and philosophical, so I'm hoping you all read it and enjoy, and also follow her blog because it's amazing!

And I know I keep saying I will do more outfit posts, but the reason behind my lack of outfit posts is because it's summer and on most days I don't even get out of my pajamas, or I'm so lazy that the outfit I put together is really boring and stupid. I promise I will try to document my outfits more though, because I want to photograph them and post them too!

Don't forget to check out my guest post and follow Veena's blog!

8 comments:

  1. woo - just about to read it!

    http://cottonmixblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eva! That was a beautiful post! I love it and love Riot Grrrl so much and have learned so much about it since blogging! Great job!

    snazzyjam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your post about Riot Grrrl. I'm sick of people thinking womens rights is dated. There's still a long way to go before women are not being (unequally) objectified.
    Keep the movement alive! :) x

    The Lovelorn

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool post! both great blogs

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw Eva, thanks so much! (: Your post was AWESOME, thanks again for writing it for me!
    xx, Veena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your post was really cool! Awesome blog :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved it! You did in deed inspire me to love Riot Grrrl! <3
    Is your Etsey open online?
    .....I need to buy a flower crown

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting! ☀